Urology Insights: Diagnosis and Management of Appropriate Patients With Peyronie’s Disease: The Time Is Now
Nelson Bennett, MD
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
298 Oak Brook Center
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Please Register at: https://endo.phoenixgrpmeetings.com
Meeting Number: END-XPD-20258
Check out our On-line learning. These videos can help you prepare for certification provide you with great lectures to increase your knowledge. All this from the comfort of your home! Just click VIDEOS from above or click on any of the listed lectures below.
- Obstructive Uropathies, LUTS, Trauma and Urolithiasis- Vic Senese, RN, BSN, CURN
- Radiotherapy for Genito-Urinary Malignancies-Matthew Harkenrider, MD
- Chemotherapy in Prostate Cancer:Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks - Elizabeth Henry, MD
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy:Risks and Benefits- Kay Colella, MSN, ANP-BC
- Biomarkers and Prostate Cancer - Andrea Strong, BSN, RN, CURN.
- Bladder Cancer - Cameron Jirschele, DO
- Potpourri of Pediatric Urology- Craig A. Smith, MD, FAAP, FACS
- Urodynamics I-Basics -Lori Cornelius, CNP
- Urodynamics II - Andrea Strong, BSN, RN, CURN
- Treatment Options for Urinary Incontinence: What’s new, old and what works!- Leslie S. Wooldridge, GNP-BC, CUNP
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Clinical Focus and Treatment Protocols -
Gregory J. Andros, M.D