Chicago Metro SUNA Urology Review
These on-line courses are designed to provide a review of Urologic Nursing subjects which can help in your preparation for the certification test.
1. Obstructive Uropathies, LUTS, Trauma and Urolithiasis- Vic Senese, RN,BSN,CURN
2. Radiotherapy for Genito-Urinary Malignancies - Matthew Harkenrider, MD
3. Chemotherapy in Prostate Cancer:Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks - Elizabeth Henry, MD
4. Testosterone Replacement Therapy:Risks and Benefits- Kay Colella, MSN, ANP-BC
5. Biomarkers and Prostate Cancer - Andrea Strong, BSN, RN, CURN.
6. Bladder Cancer - Cameron Jirschele, DO
7. Potpourri of Pediatric Urology- Craig A. Smith, MD, FAAP, FACS
8. Urodynamics I-Basics -Lori Cornelius, CNP
9. Urodynamics II - Andrea Strong, BSN, RN, CURN
10. Treatment Options for Urinary Incontinence: What’s new, old and what works!- Leslie S. Wooldridge, GNP-BC, CUNP
11. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Clinical Focus and Treatment Protocols - Gregory J. Andros, M.D
12. Updates in Pelvic Floor Therapy - Karin Bertulis, PT.
13. Updates in Pelvic Floor Pain Treatment - Kelly Jirschele D.O.
14. Updates in Postop Urinary Retention- Lisa Shimkus RN, BSN, CURN
17.Treatment Options for Renal and Bladder Cancer Amit Patel, MD
18. Bags, Tubes and Procedure Care for Cancer Patients Kathy Marchese, MSN,APN-BC, CWOCN, CUPN
19. Chemotherapy Options for Bladder and Renal Cancer Patients Kati Cousins, BSN, RN, OCN
20. Testosterone Therapy Diagnosis and Treatment Options
Vic Senese, RN, BSN, CURN
21. Updates in Sexual Dysfunction
Jeffery A. Albaugh, PhD, APRN, CUCNS
22. BPH and Bladder Health
Craig A. Smith, MD
23. Minimally Invasive Urologic Procedures
Kent T. Perry Jr., MD
24. Gender Affirming Care
Shay Phillips, M. ED